Fun kids flower parties
Delight your child for their next birthday with their very own hands-on flower arranging party.
If your child loves pretty things or doing craft, then call us about the fun kids flower parties we host at your place.
We come to you and bring everything needed. A qualified florist, I’ll visit the flower markets, choose gorgeous blooms, bring them to you, set up a stunning flower display and provide guidance and instruction to your very special guests. We also play some fun flower games. Leave the work to me, so that you can sit back and enjoy this great kids party idea with your favourite people.
Each guest will be so proud to take home their beautiful floral creation at the end of the party.
The typical age range for a kids flower party is from around 5 to 12 years of age. However, we can easily cater for older children.
For more information or to book, please call Kylie at 0421 312 074 or email email@example.com.
Click the play button on the videos below to see this great kids party idea come to life.
A kids party idea that is fun and creative
Are you looking for great kids party ideas or something different for your child’s next birthday? Do you want to do something creative? Then flower parties are a beautiful choice.
Children love beautiful things and playing with flowers and our hands-on flower arranging parties allow them to unleash their creativity in a gorgeous flower shop setup within your own home or garden. A kid’s party idea with a difference. Your party guests will embrace the beauty of nature in a fun and playful way.
Call Kylie at 0421 312 074 to find out about our beautiful children’s birthday parties.
Top Kids Party Ideas in Sydney as voted by my kids
You can’t do a flower party every year and as a mum with a 13 year old boy and an 11 year old girl, we must have tried nearly every possible birthday party theme and activity. Interestingly, my kids usually like to alternate. One year it’s action and energy and the next it’s something crafty and more about spending quality time with their friends.
So, here is our very subjective list of the best kids party ideas in Sydney. Note, this is not a ranking. All these parties were great successes with my kids and their friends.
- Tree climbing party – Our kids especially love Treetop Adventure Park on the central coast at. Just make sure your guests are the minimum height to climb the main course to avoid disappointment.
- Gardening party – The gardening party is ideal for younger kids. They get to decorate and pot a beautiful pot plant.
- Rock climbing party – Great to burn off energy. It’s amazing to see how good kids are at climbing. The staff at Climb Fit are super friendly.
- Magic party – If you think a magician party is a bit daggy, wait until you see a room full of 12 year-olds gasp when the magician pulls a live rabbit out of a hat. We made it a “black magic disco party”.
- Pirates and princesses jumping castle party – an oldie but a goodie for younger ones
- Cooking party – For ours, we had the kids make pizzas, decorate cupcakes and make marshmallow tea cups. They felt like little “Masterchefs.”
- Trampoline party – Skyzone is amazing and our kids had a ball.
- Pamper parties – our daughter has been invited to pamper parties several times. The last one was in a real day spa, which made it extra special.
- Hawaiian pool party – of course this only works if you have a pool….Make sure the number of kids invited is matched to the size of your pool.